Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mind Cafe Treat

So I treated some of my colleagues to dinner at Mind Café - $95.90. Ok lah, I was expecting the bill to be over 100 bucks, so anything less is a bonus. Initially, I wasn’t happy when pple told me that they couldn’t make it. I don’t know, but it just didn’t feel good.

When we reached Mind Café, it was around 7.20pm. The time started ticking from 7.45pm and we played for 2+1 hours. At least we managed to play 4 games in all – Uno Stacko, Heart Attack, Uno and Monopoly. Well, it was fun and thrilling indeed. Heart attack was the most disastrous, with tea spilling, hands knocking against the table top, finger nails scratching palms, cards flying all over the place and ring falling apart. Haha. Monopoly was equally enjoyable as pple bought any land they land on, and pple like Chan going out of jail and going back immediately again, and pple like Hei having to mortgage her cottage just to get money to pay me. Haha.

Talk abt the food, we ordered 2 Chicken Platter and 2 Boat Quay Fisherman (Fish & Chips). The serving size was humongous and we were all very full when we managed to clear the mian course. I really felt like giving up the dessert, but ate it still, anyway. Yummy!